New interior design—check! New engine—check! New suspension—check! The 2011 Dodge Journey will be bringing all this and more to your Baxter and Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge showroom soon.
Dodge Journey drivers spoke up about the Journey’s bland interior and Dodge listened and gave the 2011 model a complete interior makeover. New interior features include:
• One-piece instrumentation panel
• Backlit instrumentation
• Uconnect Touch system
• New seat design for increased comfort
• High quality fabrics
• Newly designed steering wheel with standard audio controls
• Soft touch materials with accent stitching
• Available seven-passenger seating
What really makes the 2011 Dodge Journey exciting, though, is its new performance-driven engine. The 2011 Journey has a fuel efficient V6 3.6-liter Pentastar performance engine. This gives the new Journey a 17 percent horsepower improvement over the 2010 model with 283 horsepower and a 12 percent improvement in torque with 260 pound-foot torque.
The 2011 Dodge Journey also sports some new exterior design elements:
• Newly designed signature Dodge split crosshair honeycomb grille
• Aggressive new front panels
• More aggressive rear panels
• 19” wheel designs in aluminum or chrome-clad finishes
With all of the 2011 Dodge Journey’s new features, it is definitely a vehicle to watch for.